Are you attending or considering College or University?

Don't let the lack of dispensable funds hold you back from your dreams of post secondary education. We can offer you a number of different financing options.

Option #1: Withdraw from your Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)

The government's Lifelong Learning Program (LLP) allows you to withdraw $10,000 per calendar year to finance post secondary education for you, your spouse, or your common law partner. Repayments can be made over a maximum of 10 years with payments being 1/10 of the withdrawal per year. No interest is required to be paid on the amount of the withdrawal.

Option #2: Withdraw from a Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)

Option #3: Apply for a Government Student Loan

The Manitoba Student Aid Program (MSAP) works together with the federal government to provide financial assistance to students enrolled in post secondary education. Interest only starts accumulating when you cease to be a full-time student. For your convenience, no payments are required until this time either.

Option #4: Apply for a loan from the Rosenort Credit Union

Deposits guaranteed 100% by the Deposit Guarantee Corporation of Manitoba